1. Acceptance of Terms Welcome to Relational Tithe! Relational Tithe provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice. By using the Relational Tithe Website (www.RelationalTithe.com) (the "Website") all participants and users ("you") agree to be bound by this Terms of Service Agreement (this "Agreement"), whether or not you become a participant or otherwise participate ("User" or "Users") in the Relational Tithe's Affiliate program (the "Program"). If you wish to become a User of the Website and/or participate in the Program, read this Terms of Service Agreement and indicate your acceptance by placing your initials where indicated in the box below.
This Agreement may be modified by Relational Tithe from time to time and such modifications will become part of this Agreement and will be effective once posted by Relational Tithe on the Website. You should review the Website and this Agreement from time to time for any modifications. Your use of the Website and participation in the Program will be subject to any modifications of this Agreement by Relational Tithe.
You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at: Relational Tithe TOS. You may receive a written copy of this Agreement by emailing us at: TOS@RelationalTithe.com, Subject: Relational Tithe Terms of Service Agreement. In addition, when using particular Relational Tithe services, you and Relational Tithe shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services that may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS.
For purposes of this Agreement, "Relational Tithe" means Relational Tithe, its officers, directors, agents, employees, partners, and all of their affiliates.
2. Description of Service
Relational Tithe currently provides users with access to a rich collection of resources, including various communications tools, databases of information, collections of expressions, forums, and content through its website(s) (the "Service"). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augments or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Relational Tithe sites and features, shall be subject to the TOS.
4. Participant Account, Password, and Security You select a username and password upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Relational Tithe of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Relational Tithe cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
5. Participant Conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Relational Tithe, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Relational Tithe has limited control of the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Relational Tithe be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to NOT use the Service to:
Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, pornographic, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
harm other participants in any way;
impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Relational Tithe staff participant or forum moderator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
"stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
collect or store personal data about other users.
You acknowledge that Relational Tithe may not pre-screen Content, but that Relational Tithe and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Relational Tithe and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Relational Tithe or submitted to Relational Tithe.>
You acknowledge and agree that Relational Tithe may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process;
(b) enforce these terms of service;
(c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or
(d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Relational Tithe, our participants and the public.
6. International Use Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
7. Materials Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion on the Service
Relational Tithe does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant Relational Tithe the following worldwide, royalty free and non-exclusive license, as applicable:
* With respect to Content (including photos, graphics, audio or video) you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
8. Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold Relational Tithe, and its affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of these terms of service, or your violation of any rights of another.
9. Links The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Relational Tithe has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Relational Tithe is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Relational Tithe shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
10. General Information These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Relational Tithe, and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Relational Tithe. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. The TOS and the relationship between you and Relational Tithe shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. You and Relational Tithe agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the City of Oakland, California. The failure of Relational Tithe to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
11. Modifications to Service
Relational Tithe reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Relational Tithe shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
12. Termination You may terminate your participation and status as a User at any time and for any reason upon receipt by Relational Tithe of your written or email notice of termination. You agree that Relational Tithe, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Relational Tithe believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS. Relational Tithe may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Relational Tithe may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information in your account and/or bar any further access to the Service. If your participation in the Program is terminated by Relational Tithe, you agree not to use the Website any further. Even after your participation in the Program and status as a User is terminated, however, this Agreement will remain in effect. Further, you agree that Relational Tithe shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. RELATIONAL TITHE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
RELATIONAL TITHE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM RELATIONAL TITHE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THE USE OF ANY INTERNET RESOURCE INVOLVES CERTAIN INHERENT RISKS. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT RELATIONAL TITHE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF RELATIONAL TITHE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
2. Information Collection and Use Relational Tithe collects personally identifiable information when you register as a Relational Tithe participant.
When you register with Relational Tithe, we ask for your name, e-mail address, city, state/province, and country, as well as other optional information. Once you register with Relational Tithe and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Relational Tithe also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Relational Tithe cookie information and the page you requested.
Relational Tithe uses information for three general purposes: to customize the information/content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you when you request it.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure Relational Tithe will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Relational Tithe may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
We have your consent to share the information;
We are operating a website in partnership with them and they wish to contact their participants;
We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
We find that your actions on our web sites violate the our Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific services.
4. Cookies Relational Tithe may set and access Relational Tithe cookies on your computer, used to identify your participant account and to allow for the proper functioning of the Relational Tithe website and accompanying services.
5. Editing your Information and Preferences As a participant, Relational Tithe gives you the ability to edit your Information and Preferences at any time, including whether you want Relational Tithe to send you correspondences.
7. We take privacy seriously and we value yours
Relational Tithe is a registered 501(c)3 "Not For Profit" group.